Survitec SEACREWSADER 275N 3D FR SOLAS 自動充氣式救生衣[阻燃]
Crewsaver’s fire retardant lifejackets are a suitable choice for anyone working around extreme heat sources – including welders and those who work with grinding wheels such as construction engineers and mining operatives.
The fire retardant cover will protect the internal lifejacket bladder from sparks and embers that can otherwise burn through standard covers to jeopardise the integrity of the lifejacket’s function.
Designed for extreme working environments and appropriate for abandonment purposes, the Seacrewsader 275N 3D Fire Retardant lifejacket is the right choice for workers based on offshore platforms and vessels operating under SOLAS regulations.
Developed for comfort as well as performance, this ergonomically moulded lifejacket enhances the wearer’s freedom of movement, leaving them unhindered to move, work and perform. However, should an emergency arise and the wearer finds themselves in the water, they will discover that the sculpted bladder is designed to inflate quickly and reliably – even when heavy work gear and clothing is worn.
The unique buoyancy distribution provides top-of-the-range turning properties to efficiently rotate the wearer to a face up position in the water - whilst further protecting the airway by increasing mouth freeboard and improving both body angle and face plane.
- Durable fire retardant cover
- EXOLOK to prevent the gas cylinder from becoming loose
- Foam padded cover for added impact protection
- Modular cover system allowing you to change the cover to suit your needs
- Fusion 3D designed lifejacket sits off your neck, ensuring you are unhindered to work
- Unique bladder distribution for enhanced in-water performance
- Fitted with an array of features including a buddy line and beacon status indicator
- 2 x inspection zips for inflation mechanism and beacon status
Survitec Marine-Safe 全系列產品: